Visa or MasterCard
Online payments can be made by clicking here
Make an online false alarm payment here.
Payment in Person
United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry
308-26 Pitt Street
Cornwall, ON K6J 3P2
(or in person at any Provincial Offences office in the Province of Ontario)
When making a Payment
- Remit the total payable as shown on the notice.
- Make all cheques and money orders payable to: “Court Services SDG”
- Write the number of the Offence Notice on the front.
- Post-dated cheques will NOT be accepted.
- Please DO NOT send cash in the mail and allow for sufficient mailing time.
Dishonoured cheques and credit cards will be subject to an administrative fee. If the period of deficiency causes the ticket due date to lapse and the fine to go into default an additional fee will be charged and information may be forwarded to a credit bureau.