The next intake round of Regional Tourism Grant will take place from March 4 to 25, 2022.
For more information on the program please contact Tourism Coordinator Karina Belanger at 613-932-1515, ext. 1331, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a tourism business or organization in SDG? Do you have a new idea or want to make an existing event or attraction even better? Then SDG Tourism is here to help!
The SDG Regional Tourism Grant program is an exciting new financial grant program designed to help existing businesses and organizations increase visitation to Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry tourism initiatives and attractions.
- Applications must be received by the March 25 - 12 p.m.
- A grant committee will be present with, and review each application
- Only one application per organization per year. Applicants are welcome to apply in subsequent years however funding would still be subject to panel approval.
- The minimum grant request is $2,500 per application.
- The maximum grant request is $5,000 per application.
- The total grant program has a budget of $40,000.
- Applicants are asked to complete a detailed application that includes: brief history of organizations, list board of members (if applicable), detail of event/program and an outline of where the funds requested will be used.
If you have any questions, please email the SDG Tourism Coordinator at or call 613-932-1515 ext. 1331.