THE COUNTIES, Ontario – The SDG Regional Tourism Grant program is now accepting applications.
The program includes a grant designed to help existing events and organizations increase visitation to Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry via tourism initiatives and attractions.
The Regional Tourism Grant program is tailored specifically to help tourism events and organizations in SDG, while also focusing on new ideas, or augmenting an existing event/attraction.
“Those interested are asked to complete a detailed application that includes a brief history of the organization, details of the event or program and an outline of where the funds requested will be used,” said SDG Tourism coordinator Karina Belanger.
SDG Regional Tourism Grant highlights:
- One-time annual intake.
- Applications must be received by March 24, 2023 - 12 p.m.
- One application per organization per year.
- The minimum grant request is $500 per application.
- The maximum grant request be an upset of $5,000.
- Total grant program has an annual budget of $40,000.
To complete an application, please visit this link: SDG Regional Tourism
Please contact SDG Tourism Coordinator Karina Belanger at 613-932-1515 x1331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.