Administration Services Complaints

If you have a complaint concerning administration services, please contact the Manager of the Provincial Offences Court, in writing:

Director of Court Services
Court Services
308-26 Pitt Street
Cornwall, ON  K6J 3P2
Email Court Services


Justice of the Peace Complaints

For information on complaints relating to the Justice of the Peace, information is available on the Ontario Courts Website


Crown Attorney Complaints

If you have a complaint relating to the prosecution (legal), please contact the Crown Attorney in writing:

Crown Attorney
29 Second Street West
Cornwall, ON K6J 1G3