SDG Regional Tourism Grant 2020
Are you a tourism business or organization in SDG? Do you have a new idea or want to make an existing event or attraction even better? Then SDG Tourism may be able to help!
The SDG Regional Tourism Grant program is an exciting new financial grant program designed to help existing businesses and organizations increase visitation to Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry tourism initiatives and attractions.
- One-time yearly intake
- Applications must be received by the February 29th 2020 - 12:00pm.
- A panel of two County Councillors, Tourism Coordinator and SDG Staff member will review each application
- Only one application per organization per year. Applicants are welcome to apply in subsequent years however funding would still be subject to panel approval.
- The minimum grant request is $2500 per application.
- The maximum grant request be an upset of $5,000.
- Total grant program would have an annual budget of $25,000.
- Applicants are asked to complete a detailed application that includes: brief history of organizations, list board of members (if applicable), detail of event/program and an outline of where the funds requested will be used.
- The applicants will be notified by the mid march and funds would be distributed pending budget approval.
If you have any questions, please contact SDG Tourism Coordinator at 613-932-1515 x227 or email email@example.com
Ready to submit an application? Click to download 2020 Grant Application.