Transportation and Planning Services
The Department of Transportation and Planning Services is responsible for:
- County road and bridge infrastructure;
- Vehicles and road maintenance equipment;
- County forests;
- Management of the County Official Plan;
- GIS and Mapping Services; and,
- Land use planning, which includes plans of subdivisions and severances.
Transportation and Planning also plans and carries out summer and winter maintenance and the annual capital works program which typically includes bridge and road repairs and reconstruction.