There are various financial documents that are important to SDG County and its citizens. If the document you’re looking for isn’t listed, please contact the Financial Services Department at FinanceAccounts@SDGcounties.ca.
- An asset management plan is a summary document that provides a comprehensive reference for council, managers and staff regarding the operation, maintenance, renewal and replacement of capital assets. Access our Asset Management Plan here.
- SDG County is pleased to provide your company the option of receiving payments from us by direct deposit. This enhancement will improve service to Vendors by making payments electronically and eliminate delays in handling and processing cheques. Access our Direct Deposit Form here.
- SDG County's Purchasing Policy establishes purchasing processes that will ensure efficient and effective purchasing in an open, fair and accountable environment. Access our Purchasing Policy here.
- Under Ontario Regulation 588/17, Council is required to approve a Strategic Asset Management Policy by July 1, 2019. Access our Asset Management Policy here.
- The Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs provides various information on municipal government. Financial information can be found here http://www.mah.gov.on.ca/Page15025.aspx including the Common Language Guide to Municipal Financial Statements
- A By-Law to provide for Fees and Cost Recovery Charges
Documents on this page
|Fees and Cost Recovery By Law.pdf||129.81 KB|