Planning Services maintain and update the County Official Plan in consultation with local Municipalities. The Official Plan ensures effective management of growth and development within SDG through a broad policy framework.
Planning services also provides:
- Appprovals for plans of subdivision, severances, and Official Plan amendments;
- Planning advice to the CAO and County Council;
- Resources, support, and information to local municipalities and the public; and
- Management of the County Forests.
This link provides more information how Planning shapes community development: watch here
This link provides additional information on the value of Community Planning in Ontario: watch here
In our section of the website you will find:
- Maps (including public lands)
- Severance Information
- Subdivision Information
- Official Plan
- County Forests