SDG Regional Tourism Grant
Are you a tourism business or organization in SDG? Do you have a new idea or want to make an existing event or attraction even better? Then SDG Tourism may be able to help!
The SDG Regional Tourism Grant program is an exciting new financial grant program designed to help existing businesses and organizations increase visitation to Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry tourism initiatives and attractions.
- One-time yearly intake
- Applications must be received by the last Friday in October
- A panel of a County Councillor, Tourism Coordinator and SDG Staff member will review each application
- Only one application per organization per year. Applicants are welcome to apply in subsequent years however funding would not be guaranteed.
- The minimum grant request is $500 per application
- The maximum grant request be an upset of $5,000
- Total grant program would have an annual budget of $25,000
- Applicants are asked to complete a detailed application that includes: brief history of organizations, list board of members (if applicable), detail of event/program and an outline of where the funds requested will be used
- The applicants will be notified by the end of November and funds would be distributed after budget approval in February
If you have any questions, please contact Shauna Baggs, Tourism Coordinator at 613-932-1515 x227 or email email@example.com
Ready to submit an application? Please complete the forms below.